10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Heart with Cross Pendant (1/4 cttw I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"

10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Heart with Cross Pendant (1/4 cttw I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" Reviews



Other Picture


10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Heart with Cross Pendant (1/4 cttw I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" Feature

  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
A beautiful expression of faith and love, this graceful pendant presents a black diamond cross inside a white diamond heart-shaped frame. Crafted in 10 karat white gold, it holds a total of 55 small round diamonds altogether (1/4 cttw). A sculpted bail joins the pendant to an 18-inch white gold chain.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Jul 18, 2011 02:19:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment