Necklace - N180 - Engraved with the Serenity Prayer ~ God Grant Me, Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change; Courage to Change the Things I Can; and Wisdom to Know the Difference hung on Triple Strand Twisted Cord ~ Silver Tone Metal - Inside Dimension Measures 1-5/8"

Necklace - N180 - Engraved with the Serenity Prayer ~ God Grant Me, Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change; Courage to Change the Things I Can; and Wisdom to Know the Difference hung on Triple Strand Twisted Cord ~ Silver Tone Metal - Inside Dimension Measures 1-5/8" Reviews



Other Picture


Necklace - N180 - Engraved with the Serenity Prayer ~ God Grant Me, Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change; Courage to Change the Things I Can; and Wisdom to Know the Difference hung on Triple Strand Twisted Cord ~ Silver Tone Metal - Inside Dimension Measures 1-5/8" Feature

  • Inscribed all the way around and inside the bracelet with the Serenity Prayer..
  • Beautiful silver tone circle pendant measures approximately 1-5/8" across..
  • Triple strand twisted silk/satin cord measures 18-1/2" and has a 2-1/2" extension chain
  • Made of a silver plated metal..
  • Lead-free materials..
Inscribed with: God Grant Me, Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change; Courage to Change the Things I Can; and Wisdom to Know the Difference on silver tone metal.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Sep 22, 2011 14:34:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment